ExecuStay Midwest, a leading corporate housing provider, is seeking a dynamic individual to improve our market position and achieve financial growth through various activities ranging from maintaining current and building new key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market. This position will work with inside sales, operations, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue and profits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert this into increased revenue.
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings with client decision makers.
- Plan presentations that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in market pricing.
- Use a variety of styles to handle objections, persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, chamber events and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Offer additional business offerings and services of other Transition Group divisions when appropriate and opportunity to maximize company revenues.
- Manage existing clients and ensure they are satisfied and we are meeting all needs.
Activity Planning, Reporting, Internal Activity
- Submit weekly progress reports, and planned sales activity and ensure data is accurate. Timely submission of required monthly reports.
- Ensure that customer & prospect data and activity is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Identify and present to and consult with company management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, marketing campaigns and any necessary price adjustments that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Tour properties or participate in meet & greets upon request with prospective or new customers.
- Balance company financial objectives with customer needs and desires.
- Assist internal departments such as Marketing, Operations, A/R when requested.
- Continue professional growth by having a minimum of 12 hours per year of company funded training
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office, Read and Comprehend Instructions and Other Correspondence, Strong Mathematical Skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.