Transitions Group is an umbrella company organized in 1997 to hold and manage several separate companies including: Furniture Options, ExecuStay Midwest, Oakwood Midwest and Abode Venue. The company is headquartered in Wichita, KS with offices in Kansas City, Des Moines, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Little Rock, Dallas, Houston, Austin, and St. Louis.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Management Team and Human Resources. This position is responsible for:
- Compiling weekly, monthly and annual reports for the housing division
- Assisting with meeting logistics which includes preparing agendas and meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, etc.
- Ordering, coordinating and shipping marketing materials for all 10 locations
- Administer the company cell phone plan
- Tracking training programs for all employees
- Coordinate logo wear orders for all employees
- Assist with monthly social events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year college or university, or equivalent training/experience
- 3-5 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience in Human Resources preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (a pre-employment test will be administered)
- Proficiency in all other Microsoft Office products
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Valid Driver's License & Reliable Transportation
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
In addition to a competitive salary, Transitions Group offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- Paid Holidays
- 401k plan with company match
- Lodging and Furniture Discounts
- Active wellness program, including gym fee reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off for volunteering in the community.
- ESOP Program - We are 100% employee owned. You could be our next Employee Owner!
Transitions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.